Monday, August 27, 2012

Get to Know Your FYE Mentors

Brieann McDaniel

Hey Guys! I'm Brieann McDaniel and I am originally from Houston, Texas. I am a sophomore psychology major with a pre-med track. When I graduate I would like to continue on to medical school and become a criminal psychiatrist. I am really excited about being a mentor this fall and hope that all of you enjoy your honors college experience as much as I have. Good Luck!


Brendan Snyder

I'm Brendan Snyder and I'm from Fort Worth! I am a Junior Management and Marketing double major, and plan on getting my masters in Sports Management after I graduate. I am a very outdoorsy person and love playing sports (seriously, it's about all I do). This is my second year as an honors mentor and I'm very excited to be given the opportunity again, it should be a fun semester! I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment